CODE OF ETHICS
PAYSON PRO RODEO CODE OF ETHICS & RULES OF CONDUCT
1. The Payson Pro Rodeo Committee Code of Ethics & Rules of Conduct is a necessary standard governing the behavior and actions of our members. We are confident that adherence to them will result in a more enjoyable experience for all. Failure to adhere to the Codes of Ethics and Rules of Conduct will result in a Board of Directors review of your membership.
2. Members must be courteous, respectful, and professional in their dealings and communication with other Committee Members and the General Public, at “all” times. Absent this ability, members should avoid interaction with others. Any violations of this type should be reported to the Board of Directors in writing, for review.
3. Any member working during an event where the Payson Rodeo Committee, Inc. has a special event liquor license issued by the State of Arizona, shall not consume any alcohol or be impaired in any way before or during the special event and not before all Committee Credentials have been covered or removed, after the event.
4. Members must not discuss internal committee business in public.
5. Members must respect “Roberts Rules of Order” during all meetings.
6. Members have a duty to advise the Board of any member engaging in activity they believe is detrimental to the best interest of the Committee. Proof of any type of this activity must be presented to the Board of Directors in writing.