Parking at each PRCA Rodeo Performance is $10.00 cash per vehicle payable upon entry to the Payson Event Center. Parking is limited and subject to availability. Overflow parking is available at the Casino across the highway. Purchase your parking online when you purchase your tickets and pay less.
Tickets are subject to availability and pricing subject to change. It is always advisable to purchase tickets online as we may sell out at the gates.
There are a few things to remember so that it is a safe and enjoyable time for everyone.
1. No liquor/liquids in or out of the rodeo grounds, this includes water bottles (ARS Title 4 Liquor Law). These items can be purchased at the rodeo grounds
2. All bags/backpacks are subject to search.
3. No weapons allowed.
4. No strollers in the bleachers. Stroller parking areas are provided below the bleachers.
5. No Coolers allowed
6. No pop up canopies or oversized umbrellas.
7. No pets are allowed unless an ADA Service Animal
8. No colors or club related clothing allowed
Gary Hardt Memorial Rodeo
May 20 - 21, 2022
World's Oldest Continuous Rodeo
August 19 - 20, 2022
Gary Hardt Memorial
The Gary Hardt Memorial Spring Rodeo is a PRCA sanctioned event with a hometown feel. Experience the original extreme sport.
Date to be determined
Ride Begins at 9 - 10:30AM
This event is closed
Discover the tradition of the World's Oldest Continuous Rodeo in the United States. This is a PRCA sanctioned event with Bull Riding, Barell Racing and much more...
FROM HISTORY TO TODAY
It's the sounds, the lights, the competition or the experience of a lifetime. Everyone comes for a different reason but leaves a modern cowboy. Bringing western culture to your life with Championship Bull Riding, an unforgettable night show and an overall event you are not soon to forget.